Are you looking for a plugin that will help you create customer emails and manage your mailing list? If so, this blog may be beneficial to you. We provide detailed information about these plugins in addition to providing 10 names and links to them. Following that, you can read, analyze, and compare plugins to find the best one for your website. So, let’s take a look at the Top 10 Great WordPress Mailchimp Plugins for 2021.
Why should you use WordPress Mailchimp Plugin?
You can use this plugin to create emails for your marketing campaigns. It also gives you the freedom to add structures to posts, pages, sidebars, and other widgetized areas. Another significant advantage is that it allows your customers to track your MailChimp records and events. Below, you’ll find a slew of other useful features. Let’s take a look at what we’ve got.
Top WordPress Mailchimp Plugin
Easy Forms for Mailchimp is the first module you should use. That is to say, you can easily integrate limitless Mailchimp join structures into your WordPress site. It allows you to add structures to posts, pages, sidebars, and other widgetized areas.
- Using an API key, connect your website to your Mailchimp account.
- Duplicate forms with a single mouse click
- Make use of the CSS classes we’ve included.
- Protect your forms with Google reCAPTCHA.
- Completely customizable
Secondly, let us demonstrate MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress, an Iberia code plugin. Most importantly, this module plays a crucial role in populating your Mailchimp database. Furthermore, it aids you in improving your skill to write pamphlets using a variety of methods.
- Connect with your Mailchimp account in seconds
- A multitude of add-on plugins and connectors are available.
- Integration with a variety of plugins is seamless.
- Mobile compatible and user-friendly
We’d like to introduce you to MailChimp Forms by MailMunch. Because this module is linked to your MailChimp account, you can develop as many structures as you require. Another advantage is that it allows you to display structures on certain URLs inside your site.
- Create as many forms as you want.
- You may send anything to your MailChimp list thanks to the deep integration.
- Forms from MailChimp can be added to any post or page.
- Fully GDPR compliant
- And more
- Free and simple to use
Contact Form 7 is a fantastic module that you should try if you haven’t already. That is to say, this module enables you to create and modify types, after which you can easily embed them into your website. Thus, when it integrates with MailChimp, it will provide you with a MailChimp Extension to use.
- Countless contact forms
- There are two types of opt-ins: single opt-in and double opt-in.
- Each contact form should have its own Mailchimp API key.
- Good assistance
- Updated frequently
MailChimp Forms by Optin Cat is a WordPress Mailchimp Plugin that we think you should check out. To put it another way, it allows you to incorporate implanted structures, popups, and sidebar gadgets into your site pages. Furthermore, you can create an unlimited number of structures for advancements, content updates, e-courses, and so on.
- A shortcode can be used to add post boxes.
- Choose from a variety of font sizes, colors, and other options.
- You can use the analytics feature to see which MailChimp forms are effective.
- Built-in conversion optimization best practices
- 100% responsive
Mailchimp Top Bar is another module that is appropriate for you. Unlike some of the other options we’ve discussed, this module is used for a specific purpose. Because it enables you to add a dazzling sign-up bar to the top of your WordPress site, you can easily gain the attention of your visitors.
- Add a simple but attractive opt-in bar that you can customize.
- It’s a surefire way to increase conversions.
- Completely customizable
Another module we need to look at with you is WP WooCommerce Mailchimp. Initially, this module allows WooCommerce customers to subscribe to your mailing list directly from your website. You can get their data in three ways after that: after request creation, after request preparation, and after request fulfillment.
- Selection of WooCommerce Events
- Interest Groups and Tags in Mailchimp are supported.
- Settings for Opt-In
- Free and Effective
Mailchimp Activity is the next module we recommend for you. In other words, this module will display the movement of your Mailchimp records in your dashboard. You can also see its highlights down below.
- A bar graph or a line graph to show changes in Mailchimp lists on a daily basis.
- Take a look at the relative activity (daily subscribes and unsubscribes)
- A line graph depicting the total size of your list
- Free and simple to use
This module is for you if you need a module to help you display Subscription Forms on your site. It has a visual structure creator, similar to the other modules mentioned above, and you can also make your styling using CSS. You can also successfully assemble limitless structures thanks to the helpful wizard instrument.
- Make a list of variables.
- On the front end, create a list of Interest Groups Groups options.
- Use shortcodes in your posts and pages.
- Groups choices on the front end
- Nice support
Finally, we’ll look into Another MailChimp Widget together. It allows your customers to follow up on your MailChimp records and gatherings, similar to the modules mentioned above. Furthermore, this module is straightforward to set up and use.
- Create with a widget or a shortcode
- Free and easy to use
MailChimp is an excellent marketing tool, and one of the plugins we’ve recommended can help you integrate it with your WordPress site. There are plenty of free options available to get you started now if you don’t have much (or any) money to play with. Then, as your site grows, you can upgrade to the paid versions, which will give you more features to help you manage your growing email lists.
Besides, let take a look at our site to get more Free WordPress Themes here.