Online education has exploded in popularity. Businesses, governments, and even schools are adopting it to provide some courses online. WordPress and its numerous Elearning, or Learning Management Systems, make it simple to share your skills or make a little money by offering online classes. This post will go through the 9 Wonderful WordPress Elearning plugin that is currently available.
What Should You Look for in a WordPress Elearning Plugin?
There are several Elearning plugins available, making it difficult to select the ideal one for your purposes. As a result, before choosing a plugin, you must first understand your needs. Whatever your requirements, the following are some of the most important elements to look for in an Elearning plugin:
- Making and managing a course is simple.
- Student’s progress can be monitored.
- As an incentive, you could give out certificates and badges.
- Schedule lessons with dripping content.
- Payment gateway and monetization options are built-in.
Top Must-have WordPress Elearning Plugin
Sensei LMS is a free WordPress learning management system plugin created by the same team that created WooCommerce. It’s a straightforward Elearning plugin. Create lessons, quizzes, and prerequisites with ease. You can also use this plugin in conjunction with WooCommerce to seamlessly accept payments for your courses.
- WordPress integration that works seamlessly
- Make money without having to work.
- There is no need for coding.
- Assessment and reinforcement quizzes
The Video Lessons Manager is the best option for WordPress users who want to develop and administer online video courses. Moreover, its plethora of features make sharing and marketing your courses a breeze.
- Students’ eLearning Dashboard
- Keep track of your student’s progress.
- Simple Course Management
- Ideal Solution for All Educators
- Share Your Passion (And Make Money)
LifterLMS, along with LearnDash, is probably the most well-known Elearning plugin. It gives you a similar level of flexibility, allowing you to create simple courses as well as more complex offerings with quizzes and assignments. Moreover, it also has a free core version available on WordPress.org, allowing you to experiment with it for no cost.
- With a drag-and-drop course builder, you can create an unlimited number of courses.
- Multimedia content, such as video and audio, should be included.
- Include assignments and quizzes in your lessons.
- To offer certifications, require users to complete prerequisite courses and/or create course tracks.
- Include discussion areas in the course, such as lesson comments, forums, and more.
- Sell courses as one-time purchases or subscriptions, as well as flexible bundles.
WP Courseware is a well-known and feature-rich Elearning. It has a powerful drag-and-drop builder that makes creating courses a breeze. In addition, this plugin allows you to create a new user role called Instructor. WordPress comes with five default user roles, in case you didn’t know. However, if you want, you can create your own custom roles.
- Every student’s progress may be viewed.
- For students who successfully complete a course, provide them with digital certificates.
- Sell your courses using PayPal or Stripe, either as a one-time cost or as a regular subscription.
- Build your email list by offering free training to potential consumers.
The next WordPress Elearning Plugin we will recommend for you is TeachPress. To make it clear, the TeachPress plugin’s publication manager comes installed by default and provides simple capabilities for managing and presenting publications.
- BibTeX, RSS 2.0 and RTF export for publications
- Powerful BibTeX compatible publication management
- RSS feeds for publication lists
- Shortcodes for easy use in posts and pages
- BibTeX import for publications
LearnPress is the most popular Elearning plugin on WordPress.org. Aside from selling premium add-ons, LearnPress makes money by selling its own WordPress Elearning themes on ThemeForest that use LearnPress, which explains why the LearnPress team can be so generous with the free plugin.
- Quizzes and assignments
- Content that is delivered in drips
- Certificates are awarded after successfully completing courses.
- Courses required as a prerequisite
- Integrations with BuddyPress and bbPress for course forums
- Multiple course teachers will serve as co-instructors.
- WooCommerce and membership plugin integrations
Tutor LMS is a WordPress Elearning plugin with a beautiful, modern and free version available on WordPress.org. It provides a straightforward drag-and-drop course builder for creating your courses, and the front-end interfaces look beautiful right out of the box, ensuring good UX for your course participants.
- Easy withdrawal methods for instructors
- Simple drag-and-drop course builder is available.
- Content restriction
- Reports and analytics
- Email notifications
- Content dripping
- Course certificates
- Course prerequisites
Namaste! LMS is another WordPress Elearning plugin we want to recommend. It has a premium edition that adds more functionality to your website. This plugin allows you to build an infinite number of courses, lessons, and assignments, much like the other plugins on our list. Moreover, you may provide comments to your students and issue them certificates for finishing the course successfully.
- Payment processors such as Stripe and PayPal are supported.
- To construct examinations or quizzes, connect to the Watu Quiz plugin.
- Analyze each student’s performance using the grading system.
StudyPress is a WordPress plugin that allows you to build multimedia learning content that is then shown as slides on articles and pages on your site. You may build an infinite number of courses using StudyPress.
- The option to add different types of quizzes
- Automatic grading
- Student ratings of quizzes and lessons
This concludes our list of 9 recommended WordPress Elearning plugins for you. The majority of them contain a lot of features, are simple to use, and have great backings. So, we hope you’ll be able to locate the right one for you.
Last but not least, don’t forget to check out our Free Education WordPress Themes to make your site more appealing and professional!