Have you met any difficulties when composing or complete content? Are you finding plugins to support your editing in business or any areas? Look no further! WordPress Editor Plugin will support you effectively in all of the tasks that you need to do.
What are the benefits that WordPress Editor Plugin will bring for you?
Initially, WordPress Plugin contains the most popular and modern templates that allow you to apply and customize content suitable for your working environments such as office workplace, music, and other massive fields. Secondly, it comes with the most popular free website for design- WordPress.ord so that you have chances to keep pace with the latest plugins day by day. Last but not least, whether you have an advanced professional background or not, it will support your creation and edit content as well.
Top Amazing WordPress Editor Plugin
The first outstanding Plugin that is highly recommended in WordPress Editor Plugin is Ultimate Blocks. It is a Gutenberg blocks Plugin that is absolutely beneficial for bloggers and marketers to build and customize content. By using it, you can create pages and websites content as well as layout beautifully.
- Including numerous Blocks
- A Gutenberg blocks Plugin
- Easy to customize
- Easy to use
- Simply to create and edit content
The second WordPress Editor Plugin worth mentioning is Zedity. It is a free editor plugin that allows you to create content, pages, and add media without any technical requirements and it is also available in multiple languages.
- Video box, with support for both YouTube and Vimeo
- Audio box, with support for both SoundCloud and Reverbnation
- Html box, with safe mode and support for social sharing scripts
- Image box
- Text box, with both plain or formatted paste
- Color box
- One-click box selection and drag
- Isolated and standard content mode
- Whole content alignment to page
- Box resize and rotate
- Support for touch screen devices
- And much more
- Multiple languages
- Easy to edit content
- No coding request
The following WordPress Editor Plugin that we would like to introduce is User Role Editor. It provides chances for you to switch the roles and capabilities of users easily according to your needs. Furthermore, you can free to add, customize and delete unnecessary capabilities without any difficulties.
- Block selected admin menu items
- Hide selected front-end menu items
- Block selected widgets under the “Appearance” menu
- Show widgets at the front-end for selected roles.
- Block selected meta boxes
- “Export/Import” module.
- Per plugin users, access management for plugins activate/deactivate operations.
- Shortcode to show enclosed content to the users with selected roles only.
- Posts and pages view restrictions for selected roles.
- Admin back-end pages permissions viewer
- Easy to use
- Flexible changing roles
- Easy to customize
Next, Admin Menu Editor is highly recommended for you to freely edit the Dashboard menu. You are able to customize and showcase or hide any items depending on your demand.
- Change menu titles, URLs, icons, CSS classes, and so on.
- Organize menu items via drag & drop.
- Change menu permissions by setting the required capability or role.
- Move a menu item to a different submenu.
- Create custom menus that point to any part of the Dashboard or an external URL.
- Hide/show any menu or menu item. A hidden menu is invisible to all users, including administrators.
- Easy management
- Logic organization
Elementor Website Builder is a leading page builder in the world and WordPress Editor Plugin which allows users to use, create and customize any most modern templates in a simple way. Additionally, it also comes with an easy interface to edit and work with as well as other advanced capabilities for users to build up a perfect responsive website.
- Motion Effects
- Industry-leading Theme Builder
- WooCommerce Builder
- Advanced Popup Builder
- Visual and intuitive form builder
- Marketing automation and CRM integrations
- Custom fonts & icons
- Role manager
- Blog post layout widget
- Image & video sliders
- Global widgets
- Custom CSS
- And many more.
- A wide range of templates
- Easy to edit
- Responsive live editing
The following tool worth mentioning is Advanced Editor Tools, which is a “Classic Paragraph” block. You can easy to edit, arrange and remove anything in order to fit your websites. It will give you chance to enter the whole blocks and new features in the block editor.
- “Classic Paragraph” block that can be used instead of or together with the standard Paragraph block.
- An option to set the Classic Paragraph or Classic block as the default block in the block editor.
- Supports converting most default blocks to classic paragraphs, and from classic paragraphs back to the default blocks.
- Support for creating and editing tables in the Classic Blocks and the classic editor.
- More options when inserting lists in the Classic Blocks and the classic editor.
- Search and Replace in the Classic Blocks and the classic editor.
- Ability to set Font Family and Font Sizes in the Classic Blocks and the classic editor.
- And many others.
- High security
- Many options to edit
- Easy to search and replace
We hope that WordPress Editor Plugin can support you to choose the best suitable for your business. Thank you for your reading and if you want to get more plugins for editing, please click the mouse to visit free Editor Style WordPress Themes.